It's been a short while since we've created a round up of the best DIY we've discovered around the web. As the months grow colder, Autumn is a great time for taking on new projects, learning new skills, and making homemade items for the upcoming gift giving season, yes?
Without further adieu, some of our fave projects for Autumn. We've tried them all and they are absolutely wonderful:
1. Create a Unique Thanksgiving Centerpiece. Copper Leaf Gourds at Martha Stewart. Would also make a charming host(ess) gift.
4. Who needs Roasted Chestnuts? Try making these delicious Sweet & Spicy Sleigh Ride Nuts courtesy of My Own Labels/Ideas.
5. Loving the fingerless knitted mitten trend? Try recycling an older sweater which never sees the light of day anymore with this tutorial from Whole Living.
6. Chai Tea just screams Fall & WInter, doesn't it? This is a wonderful recipe to make your own Chai Tea Concentrate from Tasty-Yummies.com (She's also got a wide range of fab vegetarian and gluten free recipes for the so inclined).
7. While we are on the subject of delicious things to drink and serve this season, this Apple Pumpkin Martini from Eat, Drink, Love is so good, you will need to show restraint from having "too" many.
8. And now that we are approaching December's holiday fabulousness, perhaps we can use our family time to create some beautiful Christmas tree decor courtesy of The Sweetest Occasion.
9. How about making some Peppermint Oreo Pops via Lulu the Baker while you're getting into the Holiday spirit? These are just scrumptious!
10. And you may have seen this before, but I just can't get over how adorable and easy these gold leaf paper mache bowls are from the beautiful creative mind of Kelly Murray. If you've pinned this, and debated attempting these bowls, debate no more! The bowls really do turn out adorable, & they make a wonderful Holiday accent piece for your tables.
May your week be inspired, your days full of gratitude, and your heart full of love.